Picture from a Pumpkin Spice cake I made last year
Pumpkin Spice Cake (adapted from Woman's Day Magazine)
I changed this cake a little bit. I used bundt pan instead of round & I used 16 oz of pumpkin instead of 1 cup. Results..super moist cake!
- 1 box (18.25 oz) spice cake mix
- 1 cup pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp milk or cream
- 2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Coat a bundt cake baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat cake mix, pumpkin purée, eggs and water in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Bake 35 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on on wire rack 10 minutes. Invert, remove pan and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make Frosting: Melt butter in a saucepan on medium heat. add in Milk & confectioners'. Stir until thickened. Cool 5 minutes then drizzle on cake.