Thank you to my beautiful friend, Andrea for honoring me with a Stylish blogger Award
Now there are some strings attached
The first is that I must share 8 things about myself with you and the second is that I send this award on to 8 other bloggers who inspire me.
So first here are some things you may not know about me:
- I learned how to decorate cakes when I was 16, while working at Baskin Robins
- I'm a native Californian married to a New Yorker
- I ride on the back of our Harley & can ride my own atv
- I'm blessed with a fabulous circle of family & friends
- In 2006 I did a baja race with my friend, Justina out in the Mojave desert... 85 miles in 3 hours all to raise money for Breast Cancer... we raised $7k on our own
- My favorite kitchen appliance other than my oven is my Kitchenaid Stand Mixer
- In 1999, I made my first rubber stamped greeting card & have not bought a card since
- I've been married to my best friend for almost 12 years
- We have a cockatiel named Frankie & he rules the roost
- I started working at my "real" job in 1990...almost 21 years ago age the young age of 18..and still love it!
Here are the names of 7 bloggers/Websites who inspire me.
I'll be passing this award on to:
I came up with 7 not just paper crafters but creative people that have really nice blogs
Brie - Two of a Kind