1. You will need fondant dyed in the color of your choice, a small ball of white fondant, roller with 1/8" bands, Wilton medium square, and a knife.
1. Roll out your fondant 1/8" thick. Use Wilton's medium square cutter.
3. Use the knife and cut out the crotch of the shorts. Cut it at an angle about 1/2" from the edge. repeat on the other side.
7. Using a small paintbrush & diluted dye (diluate with vodka) paint your design on the trunks. I did a lightning bolt.
7. Roll a thin piece of white fondant for the tie. use a toothpick to indent it in the middle.
9. Make a tail.
10. Use gumpaste glue to attach the tail & bow.